Sunday, November 26, 2006

Feel good quotes / Ode to the Ballerina


There can be times when you're down or you just need a little bit of extra motivation to get through the day. A small sentence, a few words, it can make such a difference. I'll share a few of my favorite feel good quotes with you and hope that they make you feel good as well. Because life is more beautiful than you think, so enjoy it!


* Don't think of al the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.

* Move on. He's just a chapter in the past. Don't close the book, just turn the page.

* Life is too short for you to be anybody else, you are the best there is.

* Don't be afraid to follow your bliss and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.

* No matter how hard they try to break you, you have got to try harder to break free from them.
* The most important relationship you have in your life, is the relationship you have with yourself.

* Life is as Beautiful as you make it.

* Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

* Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift...that's why we call it the present.

* Live today, because tomorrow is not promised.


A little bit of spirituality makes a big difference as well!


His eye is on the sparrow
Why should I feel discouraged

Why should the shadows come

Why should my heart feel lonely

And long for heaven and home

When Jesus is my portion

A constant friend is
He
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches over me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me


I sing because I'm happy

I sing because I'm free
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me



-Quotes from various people-
-Images: Some I don't know and some from DeviantArt-

2 comments:

Liz said...

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

And

Ephesians 3:17-19
So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

God bless you sweetie. You are SOOOOOO young. Be patient, keep you eyes focused, your faith strong, and you will be amazed at what God has in store for you.
He does truly watch over all us "sparrows".
Later
Liz

Liz said...

ummmmmm
youR eyes
LOL